Getting Your Word Out
I have a wish…
That all, if interested, childbirth educators would come together and form a “tribe” and we would syndicate each others content on the internet which would present a united front in helping childbearing women get the information they need (and aren’t getting through traditional means) about childbirth, choices available, and preparing for it.
If you are a childbirth educator, Doula, Midwife and have a blog, who’s reading it? Are you getting comments? Traffic?
Many women are going to the internet for childbirth information, especially “internet magazines”. “Live” Childbirth classes are on the decline – so how do we reach expectant moms?
How do you get your message, your childbirth education program out to women on the internet?
It’s difficult to do it alone. That’s why a “tribe” is unique and effective. A Tribe is a group of people supporting and working with each other towards the same mission. In this case it would be members syndicating each others blog content and generating more visitors/traffic to your blog.
There is strength in numbers.
Tips for getting your message out:
- join a tribe. I like TSA Mastery Great training, excellent community (I’m a member :-))
- read this article from Blog Tyrant on how the author increased traffic to his site
- leave comments on other blogs with a link back to your blog
- host free webinars (here’s an inexpensive conference room for yu)
- learn how to syndicate content using Ping and Onlywire
- reach out to other childbirth professionals
- start a You Tube channel and talk about your classes, philosophy, etc.
In other words, get visible on the internet.
If you’d like to join the tribe I am associated with, let me know! And we’ll start getting your word out!