Review Healthy Birth Practices
It’s really important when preparing for the birth of your baby to know and implement Healthy Birth Practices.
Because labor is an individual, physical and emotional experience, learning what YOU can do to help yourself through your labor is vital. It could mean the difference between an unmedicated birth (if that’s what you want), and an induced birth, or Cesarean birth.
Review these 6 Healthy Birth Practices Guidelines provided by Lamaze International
1. Labor begins on its own
2. Walk, Move Around and Change Positions Throughout Labor
3. Bring a Loved One, Friend or Doula for Continuous Support
4. Avoid Interventions That Are Not Medically Necessary
5. Avoid Giving Birth on Your Back and Follow Your Body’s Urges to Push
6. Keep Mother and Baby Together It’s Best for Mother, Baby, and Breastfeeding
Read my article on what exactly “Labor Management ” is.
PS – Have you enrolled in a Virtual Birth Coach Workshop yet?
PSS – Join the mailing list to stay in the loop